Kalzac Consolidated Services was established in 1987. During this period we have represented a number of international partners. As of March 2008 Kalzac has become the agent for;
"Hellmann Worldwide Logistics ".
Kalzac is included in the United Nations Procurement Department's list of approved suppliers.
Kalzac are also; Bonded Transport Operators, Licensed Cargo Consolidators, Licensed Customs House Brokers, Licensed Shipping Agents and General Sales Agents (GSA) for Air Cargo Charter Services.
Since 1987, Kalzac with its mission of: "Exceeding Customer Expectations"
has grown and developed its services considerably.
| Today Kalzac handles:
- Some 85% of all air freight consolidations arriving at Khartoum International Airport.
- Kalzac has its own warehousing facility in the import holding area of Khartoum Airport for the safe storage and handling of our clients goods.
- Thousands of TEU's per year
- Air, Land and Sea freight shipments including; Containers, LCL, General Cargo, RO/RO, Bulk Shipments, handling of Fragile Goods and Dangerous Goods (including explosives for the oil & mining industry).
- Handling of "Life Science" materials in our own cold storage facility within our airport warehouse.
- Clearance and transportation of sensitive telecommunications & related equipment
- Customs clearance of freight in Port Sudan and Khartoum Airport for the UN mission in Sudan peacekeeping operation, the WFP and other UN agencies.
- High value and specialist cargo to on-road as well as remote and off-road sites across the Sudan including; Higleig, Adar, Rubcona and many others.